Ayten Gasson’s Black Bamboo Bralet sustainable underwear is made in the UK
Luxury silk lingerie and nightwear, designed and handmade by us in our Brighton boutique
Launched in 2005, Ayten Gasson Lingerie has become recognised for their firm commitment to ethical manufacturing. Whilst demonstrating a passion for luxurious design and the importance of quality construction, designer Ayten Roberts is dedicated to supporting as many local companies as possible, from lace mills to printers.
A pretty eco-friendly black organic bamboo non wired bra with supportive black stretch lace cups
- 66% Bamboo 28% Organic Cotton and 6% Elastane band
- Longline style bra
- Ethically made and responsibly sourced fabrics
- The cups feature a beautiful black stretch lace with a floral design creating a plunging necklace
- Fastens along the back with black hook and eyes with adjustable straps with copper coloured rings and sliders
- Non wired and un-padded offering light support
- Finished with an oversized black satin ribbon bow
- Designed and handmade in Brighton
Check out Ayten Gasson’s website for more beautiful sustainable underwear and ethical lingerie that is made in the UK.