Go run with these excellent Veja trainers tie up with Rick Owens
Designed by both studios, using the new innovative technologies from the Running project and Rick Owens attitude the Rick Owens running sneaker is minimal and radical.
– Upper in V-Knit (100% recycled plastic bottles), 3D Knit construction
– Panels made in T.P.U.
– Logo V made of Pebax RNew (100% ricinus oil)
– Bio-based midsole made out of sugar cane (22%), rice waste (15%), banana oil (8%), E.V.A. (55%)
– Outsole made of rice waste (31%) and wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (30%)
– Insole made out of wild rubber (12%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), recycled E.V.A (8%) and E.V.A. (68%)
– L-Foam cushioned technology (50% natural latex from Brazil & 50% synthetic latex)
– Veja trainers are made in Brazil, in the region of Fortaleza