India’s No nasties has an iconic ethical jumper dress
We don’t understand why these aren’t more readily available or more mentioned as we are sure there’s a lot of them out there but they are harder to find than you think if you want also to be eco-friendly so well done to No Nasties in India for producing this great little number!
The stripes on this beauty give it a nautical theme but it’s really comfy enough for you to cruise in anywhere you desire.
The silhouette is easy to wear with dropped shoulders, full sleeves & below-the-knee length. Detailed with a ribbed deep U-shaped neckline and rolled edges on the sleeves & body hem.
This ethical Jumper dress is lightly knitted in 100% organic cotton yarn.
Colour: Oatmeal and Light Grey
No nasties values
- All their clothes are made from 100% certified organic cotton. No GMO seeds, no toxic pesticides, no synthetic fertilisers.
- All their factories are fair trade certified. No child labour, no modern day slavery, no exploitation.
- All their products are PETA approved Vegan. No animal by-products, no animal testing or cruelty.
- All their dyes & inks are eco-friendly. No heavy metals, no azo-dyes, no plastisols.
- All their packaging is made from organic cotton or recycled cardboard. No plastic