The ethical zip up swimsuit vs the zip front bikini
The battle of the titans! There’s not much to chose from but as innovative swimwear brands start to design these classics the eco minded shopper has increasingly better choices.
And so – for a bit of fun – and to highlight to great sustainable swimwear uk brands we’ve featured two classic designs from the fantastic Pursuit The Label and Slo Active Brands for you to choose from for your next beach excursion
The Rash one-piece created using sustainable fabric – features a super high-cut leg & zip fastening.
- Created with a sustainable fabric which is made from 78% recycled polyamide, a 100% post-consumer waste yarn
- 4 times more fabric compression with chlorine-resistant elastane
- Four-way stretch fabric for unrestricted movement
- Features super high cut leg and high neck with functional zip
- Made in the UK.
COMPOSITION & CARE
78% recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane
High Neck Sports Crop (Bikini Top)
A flattering full coverage sports crop for support and style.
- Team this with our matching high-waisted surf short or full brief for a radiant finished look
- Sleek racerback for additional support
- Suited for all bust sizes
- High neckline
- Contoured fit and bust shaping
- Zip front with Italian chunky metallic zip (corrosion and plastic free)
- Elastic under band for additional support
- Iconic 3 dots of the logo across back (metallic and corrosion free)