The best eco friendly bras sustainable bras and ethical bras available
We take a quick look at the best bras out there from designers making an effort to improve labour practises and lessen our impact on the environment.
An elegant cut for that perfect plunge. The Everlane Triangle design is made of super soft, double-layer Supima cotton that offers better support and coverage—minus the underwire, pinching, and chafing.
The underarm band and straps are both adjustable, so you can customize your fit, with slider and clasp details that feel clean and modern.
- Triangle design made in organic cotton
- Adjustable straps and closing clasps
- A supportive underband with no underwires
- Double layer of cotton for a padded feel
Their new Willa balcony bra has lightly padded three-piece cups in encased in stunning ivory leopard print tulle, with matching ivory real silk panels sitting beautifully on either side of the cups to give great lift. Exquisite gold detailing has been used throughout.
- 2 Hook and Eye fastenings.
- Full adjustable shoulder straps with sliders placed at the front for easy adjustment.
- Strap width: 13-16mm depending on size.
- Start from a 28 band.
- Features real silk.
- Made in UK.
Buttress & Snatch
All Buttress and Snatch swimwear and lingerie is custom made to order in our workshops in Hackney, London.
We just started building our eco friendly bras list so please come back soon!